My first blog post!

My first blog post!


Anyone that knows me well enough knows that I'm frugal, and love saving money, getting freebies, and earning money from home! I get many questions from friends, family members, and strangers online on how I do what I do! It is my hope by creating a blog, that I can help others do the same!
So, without further ado, let's get straight into it!




Although I want to talk about many things on this blog, my biggest money maker, and something I plan to share tips about is Instagc.com! Instagc is a site that I use to earn extra money by taking surveys, completing offers, doing tasks or, if I'm feeling lazy, just watching videos! I do this all in my spare time!
 You can redeem your earnings for *instant* gift cards (no waiting like other survey earning sites!) like amazon, walmart, target, lowes and so many more! Paypal and direct deposit is even an option! What sets this site apart from the others is that you don't have to save up to a certain amount before they let you cash out- you can cash out with even $1 if you choose to!

Part of my plan for this blog, is to post specific details on how I use the site, and specific offers that I actually do there! It would be very appreciated if you used my referral link to sign up! I get the benefit of referring you, and you get the benefit of automatically being connected with me there, and will be able to send me messages directly should you need any help!

In the coming days, we will go over a few things that I do there! But in the mean time, I will post a current ticker below, of what I've achieved so far myself! 




Comments